Tuesday, March 18, 2014

In Case My Voice is Lost in Bad Reception

Will she stay?
Will she go?
Who's to say?
No one can know?

 I hate being at someone else's mercy.

I need to be financially and emotionally independent.
If God reads blogs, I'd like to cash in my karma points
and get the ball rolling and fast.

 Read this blog, God in case my voice is lost in bad reception.

God, do it for my dogs if it can't be done for me.

To be specific, I'd like the path of least resistant from here on out.
I'd like to work somewhere where the employees and employers are
like family.

I'd like a savings account.

I'd like to earn my own income.

I'd like to have money and not because someone died.

Show me how.
Show me how.

Let it be now.

Open the door.
Usher me inside.
Let the road ahead
be a much smoother ride.

I want my own home
where my dogs are received
the 3 of us finally reprieved.

I pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment